Power of attorney

appoint someone to manage your finances if you become incapacitated. 

Get a free consultation to determine what powers you need to assign to someone if you become incapacitated. 

After evaluating your unique needs, we will offer you a recommendation and advice regarding the best way to move forward. There are no obligations and you can decide if you want take care of it yourself or let us do all of the work for you. 

Call 801-618-4469 now or complete the form to get your free consultation!

Name *
There are several powers you can assign to another, (financial, medical or otherwise), let us help you properly appoint these powers to the right person.

Hi, my name is Justin Cutler, I am a local Utah estate planning attorney and the managing partner here at J.Cutler Law. If you need to appoint someone to manage your finances in case you become incapacitated, then give us a call and we will ensure you are properly assigning your financial authority.

Justin was fast and thorough with our power of attorney. The whole process took a lot of pressure off of me. I would definitely recommend Justin!!
— Cindy
I feel like he has gone above and beyond our expectations and I will continue to use him with any and all our legal issues moving forward.
— Nathan
Mr. Cutler was great. He got it taken care of very quickly. His rates are very reasonable. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service and will definitely recommend him to others.
— Thomas

The quickest and easiest way to prepare your power of attorney.

Contact us today to get your free consultation